TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation(PoE)
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
Installation Made Easy
1, Detach the faceplate of the junction box with a screwdriver.
2, Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
3, Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
4, Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
5, Press the faceplate back into position.
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
**PoE Injector TL-POE150S
The PoE Injector TL-POE150S fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, such as TP-LINK’s TL-POE10R, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.